Too short, too fair and weak eyebrows is a nightmare of many. Unfortunately, handling such problem seems to be challenging especially of the only solutions we turn to are regular cosmetics and makeup products. There is just one way to tackle this: Nanobrow eyebrow serum. This is a product that does not only encourage eyebrows to grow and become stronger but also maintains them in a good condition and takes care of skin.
Eyebrow care? The key rules
Eyebrow care should be always considered as an essential part of daily beauty routine. It does not mean though that brows should be shaped and styled every day. Far more important task to handle is providing eyebrows with reinforcement and stimulating their growth (length and thickness). One of the most effective ways to achieve this goal is through applying the right preparations affecting the follicles, which influence the look and condition of eyebrows.
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: The best product for brow care
Nanobrow is an eyebrow serum designed to condition brow hairs and brow ridge skin. It is recommended to be used in the following cases:
- short and thin eyebrows
- too fair eyebrows in relation to complexion and hair
- weak and diminishing eyebrows
- dry eyebrows and dehydrated brow ridge skin
- no natural eyebrows
- over-plucked eyebrows
- willingness to resign from applying brow makeup
How and when to use Nanobrow eyebrow serum?
Nanobrow eyebrow serum comes with a specially designed applicator to match the shape of brow ridge. Thanks to this quality, the application process neither causes any problem nor takes it long; also, each brow hair is coated with a fine coat of the serum. The applicator is similar to a sponge – it is soft. Before spreading the serum on eyebrows, thorough face and eye makeup removal must be done. This is why evening is considered as the best time for using Nanobrow. Once the face is perfectly clean, the serum can be applied to eyebrows. The cosmetic penetrates brow hairs and skin almost the moment applied to deliver nourishment.
What are the benefits of using Nanobrow eyebrow serum?
Nanobrow eyebrow serum affects both eyebrows and the skin the hair grows out from, which can be noticed through:
- longer, thicker and fuller-looking eyebrows
- intensified color of eyebrows
- reinforcement of follicles
- improved hydration of eyebrows and skin
- more efficient work of follicles
- combated eyebrow thinning
What are the ingredients used in Nanobrow eyebrow serum?
Nanobrow contains two types of substances: responsible for activating follicles to produce thicker and longer brow hairs as well as skin conditioning agents. They are:
- Baikal skullcap root extract – is an antioxidant, strengthens and protects
- soy germ extract – combats eyebrow hair loss and leaves it revitalized
- wheat germ extract – regenerates eyebrows and supplies them with nutrients
- ginseng root extract – supplies eyebrows and skin with many crucial substances
- arginine, lactic acid, panthenol – maintains hydration in skin and eyebrows, prevent water loss
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Size and price
One Nanobrow tube contains 5 ml of the brow boosting serum. This amount lasts through the entire brow treatment during which the eyebrows gradually become longer, thicker and significantly reinforced. The price of Nanobrow reflects its high efficiency.
For more information about Nanobrow products, go to the website nanobrow.us
Leave a Reply